I. Basic Provisions
- The Data Controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") is SurfChix s.r.o. identification No. 08119244 with its seat at Na hutích 12, 160 00 Prague 6 (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Controller").
- The contact details of the Data Controller are
- address: Na Hutích 12, 160 00 Praha 6
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: +420 605 295 057
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, network identifier, or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or identity-related aspects of the individual.
- The Data Controller has not appointed any Data Protection Officer.
II. Sources and Categories of personal data processed
- The Data Controller processes the personal data you have provided to it or personal data that the Data Controller has received in your order of goods.
- The Data Controller processes your identification and contact details and data necessary for performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of processing the personal data
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the Data Controller under Article 6 Sec. 1 (b) of the GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communication and newsletters) under Article 6 Sec. 1 (f) of the GDPR,
- your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial communication and newsletters) under Article 6 Sec. 1 (a) of the GDPR in conjunction with Art. 7 Sec. 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services (in the event that no goods or services have been ordered).
- The purpose of processing of personal data is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Data Controller; when ordering, personal data required for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact) are required, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the entering into and performance of the contract, it is not possible to conclude the contract nor to perform it by the Data Controller without the provision of your personal data,
- sending commercial communication and carrying out other marketing activities.
- The Data Controller dost not apply automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV. Data Retention Period
- The Data Controller stores personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Data Controller and to exercise claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years after termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years, if personal data are processed based on consent.
- After the retention period of personal data, the Data Controller deletes the personal data.
V. Recipients of Personal Data (Subcontractors of the Data Controller)
- Addressees of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / intermediating payments under the contract,
- providing e-shop services (Shoptet) and other services related to e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
- The Data Controller intends to transfer the personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services or of cloud services.
VI. Your Rights
- Under the terms set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right to access your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Art. 16 of the GDPR or to limiting the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to deletion of the personal data pursuant to Art. 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the Data Controller referred to in Article III hereof.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data has been violated.
VII. Conditions of Securing the Personal Data
- The Data Controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal data.
- The Data Controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and for repositories of personal data stored in paper form.
- The Data Controller declares that only authorized persons have access to the personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
These conditions become effective on June 1, 2019.